In recent times, with content marketing becoming an epicenter for marketers and big brands, blogging has got all the attention that it so truly deserves. Particularly for the smart online sellers, it has emerged as an asset to beat stiff market competition and make higher sale rather easily.
If you’re an online vendor who doesn’t leverage on blogging, you’re missing out on a great deal of sales with the cheapest Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
In fact, here are 5 important reasons why online sellers should start blogging in 2017, if they don’t already-
- It boosts visibility on SERP– Perhaps the biggest benefit of blogging is its positive impact on SEO; it boosts search visibility of pages, making your stores and products more relevant on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Of course, for better outcome, one needs to do a thorough keyword research and be more sensible when writing blog posts that trigger all the right factors, which not only increase products visibility but also ensure conversion.
- It informs the target audience– The foremost goal of blog posts is to engage the readers and inform them about your existence and your products. Letting the potential customers know about your products and addressing their concerns and queries more personally almost always ensure improved sales.
- It builds credibility– Better ranking on SERPs subsequently improves other KPIs, including stores’ credibility. Seeing more of your products on their search results, potential customers are more likely to be drawn towards your website even when they aren’t planning to buy anything. So while conversion remains down in the short-run, your niche authority perks up significantly.
- It fosters community of loyal audience– Niche authority fosters a community of loyal audience, which directly translates into higher sales. In a way, blogging builds a group of fans that swear-by your products; this often triggers Word-of-Mouth marketing—the cheapest form of promotion that guarantees improved revenue.
- Conversion becomes easier and quicker– Blogging (sensibly) is a personalized form of communication between the sellers and the potential customers. Mentioned already, this improves the credibility of the store. All these combines to convert better and increase sale in a quite short span.
These are 5 important reasons why online sellers – whether they sell on Amazon store, personal website or multiple channels – must start blogging in 2017.
Too much to handle already?
Online vendors already have their plate full with ample of backend tasks. Adding to that the stress of blogging might seem to be a tad too much. However, given its importance today, it shouldn’t be sidestepped. And this is where multi-channel e-commerce software solution comes to play a messiah. With a centralized platform that offers seamless integration of various marketplaces, webstores and comparison search engines – right from Magento eBay to Amazon-Shopify – handling all the backend tasks, including product listing, inventory management and order fulfillment, gets much easier and quicker. This leaves with ample of time to blog.
So have you been looking to boost your sales, blogging might just be the perfect answer for you.