The most vibrant, animated and happening marketplace for all art aficionados, is Etsy. People with finer tastes, having a fetish for handmade things can resort to
Etsy. Whether it is one-of-a-kind jewelry, vintage items, gift cards, home and living products and a lot more, Etsy serves as the best buying and selling platform. It is a marketplace that is not only populated by its innumerable customers, but a wide range of products marked with that creative and artistic streak. Are you a retailer and aspire to be one of the best Etsy sellers? You do not have to run from pillar to post while thinking of how to integrate with Etsy, so that your products get the required visibility, as we are here by your side. ChannelSale helps you with the smooth and easy Etsy integration services and if you are hoping to make it big as an Etsy seller, come and join hands with us.
Are you a business owner and want to sell in Etsy? If you want to put to effective use the traffic juice of Etsy, pad up your profit graph and sell more via seamless
Etsy integration services, then we take care of it with our enhanced Etsy listing tools. With our high-end Etsy product listing management software, making your voluminous products acquire exposure becomes a feasible option.
You have reasons enough why will you choose ChannelSale?
- We are by the side of Etsy sellers with our efficient team of marketers and high-end software solutions.
- Get a first-hand knowledge about your product performance as our accurate reporting of your product performances help you to gauge the highs and lows with ease.
- Automated product listing is a hapless process for us with the Etsy product listing management software solutions we have in hand.
- We keep you updated as to when your business is touching the highs and lows with our well-charted out Etsy real-time inventory management services.
ChannelSale Etsy integration features:
- If you are thinking how we go about the product listing process on Etsy, then this is the answer for you. We create the listing on Etsy via your product feed file in formats like CSV, TXT, XLS or API-XML. Then we synchronize it with Etsy along-with the big names among the online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and affiliate networks.
- ChannelSale can integrate your product data feed to automatically flow in to Etsy marketplace directly from your webstores such as Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion,
Shopify, Yahoo store, AmeriCommerce, NetSuite, 3D Cart, Pinnacle cart amongst others. The Jet.com orders and shipping tracking updates can be synchronized with platforms such as Fulfilled by Amazon, SKU Vault, ShipWorks.
- ChannelSale supports simple or multi-variation products / parent–child relationships. Even if you have varied products of multiple sizes, colors, materials, we have the
- Granular level product category mappings pave the way for apt listing in sync with Etsy product category.
- Have variable pricing for Bonanaza.com and other marketplaces / shopping engines, or retrieve your Bonanaza.com pricing to be sent to other shopping engines or markup
pricing over cost price.
- ChannelSale includes data for as many product attributes as available in your source feed while including custom fields you may require. Examples: Bullet point descriptions, search terms, video link, multiple warehouse inventory, gender, pattern etc.<
- ChannelSale offers real time inventory services, for you to track product performance. For example - If a product sells on Amazon, eBay, Sears, Rakuten, Wish etc., the updated stock in hand would reflect in your ChannelSale account and further on Etsy.
- Business rules available to easily suppress products that are to be excluded from being sent to specific shopping sites.
- Add on custom automated business rules to modify product data such as merge fields, add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
Need more information or ready to get started with enhancing sales on Etsy marketplace?,speak to one of our Client Service Executives, reach us on phone +1-866-709-9495
The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.