With a mantra to give online stores a splash of success with exceptional offering, PrestaShop has emerged to be one of the leading ecommerce platforms in the world. Its shopping cart software, jeweled with end-to-end solutions, is used by millions of online sellers, resellers and agencies. Designed uniquely to make online store setup, payment integration and selling to the easiest of level, regardless the size of your business and the height of aspirations, with PrestaShop, you can easily stride to the top of the mountain. Making things even more interesting and rewarding is the fact that you can easily supplement integration PrestaShop with hundreds of marketplaces, webstores and comparison shopping engines using ChannelSale, one of the foremost multi-channel e-commerce software solution.
So if you use PrestaShop and want to scale your business, ChannelSale is a name you can rely to pillar your ideas and business goals. The integration process between PrestaShop and ChannelSale is the easiest that can enable vendors to handle different ends of their online stores swiftly on a centralized platform, like product listings, feed optimization, inventory management and order fulfillment. So leverage the power of PrestaShop to an optimum level by syncing it with other shopping channels – from Amazon, eBay and Google Shopping to Walmart, Jet.com, Sears, Houzz, Rakuten and NewEgg – using the simple and efficient platform of ChannelSale. Integrate, automate and manage—welcome a new of selling online that packs convenience and rewards in abundance
Click to enlarge
Why Trust ChannelSale?
- Seamless integration facilities available between over 200 shopping channels—including every major marketplaces, webstores and comparison shopping engines. And we’re growing faster, adding more partners by passing day.
- Our centralized platform is powerful and robust, providing reliable integration between hundreds of channels in just few clicks with real time data management
- We promise to make product listings, multi-channel inventory management, feed optimization and order-fulfillment quick, easy and efficient. No more the inconvenience even when you’re handling multiple channels.
- The multi-channel platform is ideal for all types of e-commerce businesses, regardless their size, requirements and goals.
- Rich analytics with detailed calculus report. So don’t just know how your products are doing on various channels—understand their sales performance. It’s a key to evaluate your strategies and then make adjustment accordingly to improve.
- Affordable pricing with multiple plans available. So whatever is your requirement, there’s a suitable pricing for that.
- A world-class support desk is at ready 24/7 to provide you all kinds of help. So if you’re stuck at PrestaShop Amazon integration or need assistance PrestaShop data feed extension— you can trust the best experts to assist you through every problem.
- Superior managed services available. So you let qualified professionals handle the technical end of your store – including everything from setting up PrestaShop plugins to syncing PrestaShop eBay and more – while you handle the core business
ChannelSale PrestaShop Integration Features
- ChannelSale can retrieve your product listings via API-XML from PrestaShop and further synchronize them across all the top online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and affiliate networks.
- Supports simple or multi-variation products / parent–child relationships. Products can have multiple sizes, colors, material type etc.
- Have variable pricing for each marketplace / shopping engine, or retrieve your Amazon pricing to be sent to other shopping engines or markup pricing over cost price.
- Granular level Amazon product taxonomy / category mappings to ensure your products get listed in appropriate matching Amazon product sub-category.
- Have variable pricing for Amazon and other marketplaces / shopping engines, or retrieve your or easily markup pricing over cost price.
- Custom product data attributes are supported. In order to optimize the product listings on the shopping sites, the best practice is to include data for as many product attributes as available. Examples: Bullet point descriptions, search terms, video link, multiple warehouse inventory, gender, pattern etc.
- Real-time inventory updates from and to PrestaShop plugins – avoids over-selling and under-selling issues. For example - If a product sells on Amazon, the updated remaining quantity in hand would reflect in your ChannelSale account and further on PrestaShop.
- Business rules available to easily suppress products that are to be excluded from being sent to specific shopping sites.
- Add on custom automated business rules to modify product data such as merge fields, add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
- Centrally manage all your orders. Export PrestaShop orders to third-party order fulfillment platforms / dropshippers, fulfilled by Amazon, or to suppliers.
- At the same time, continue using third-party applications such as shipping order fulfillment software examples StoneEdge, ShipWorks, ShipStation etc., accounting software such as QuickBooks etc.
PrestaShop Multi Store integration and management is as easy as it gets with ChannelSale. And not to forget, it’s equally cost-effective. To know more, talk to our experts today. Dial us on +1-866-709-9495 or you can even email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org