Smart listing on Marketplaces
Smart listing of your products on websites like Amazon requires you to know about the intricacies of the marketplaces. Channel Sale enables you to eliminate the guess work and allows you to match your inventory information to the marketplace's complex listing requirements.
Amazon Brand Analytics contains below mentioned valuable insights to empower Brand Owners to make informed, strategic decisions about their product portfolio and marketing/advertising activities:
- Amazon Search Terms report
- Demographics Report
- Item Comparison Report
- Alternate Purchase Report
- Market Basket Report
- Repeat Purchase Behavior Report
- Search Catalog Performance Dashboard
- Search Query Performance dashboard
Amazon Sellers receive Centralized Multi-Marketplace Orders Consolidation for Fulfillment management and Shipping Tracking updated back to the marketplaces.
Amazon Sellers receive end to end support services for Sales growth via Centralized Order Fulfillment, Accounting, Products Advertising, Promotions, Product Research and Scouting, Feedback and Reviews, Buyer/Seller Messaging, Analytics and Reporting.
Amazon integration via API provides these features:
* Direct-to-Consumer Shipping - Generate shipping labels and ship Amazon orders directly to customers.
* Tax Invoicing - Generate tax invoices to comply with tax regulation.
* Tax Remittance - Calculate and remit sales taxes.
We offer you strategic advice and means to achieve your sales goals. List your products
on Amazon against specific ASIN’s. Setup to automatically retrieve Amazon inventory
and price to be submitted on other marketplaces. eBay custom HTML ad template with
tags mapped to your product data feed file are supported.
eBay Motors Vehicle compatibility is pre-configured.
Multiple shipping cost profiles at SKU level can be defined.