CS-Cart, founded in 2005, is a cutting-edge, flexible ecommerce application with over 500 ecommerce features which powers thousands of online stores all around the world. CS-Cart is PHP shopping cart software that uses MySQL to store data and Smarty template engine to build the website’s look and feel. And its 100% open source code, hook-based modular architecture, modern design technologies, impressive flexibility and development API make CS-Cart a perfect platform for custom ecommerce requirements.
ChannelSale’s pre-compatible integration with CS-Cart can help you reap the rewards out of this web store solution. Are you an CS-Cart seller in need of promoting your business effectively across multiple shopping sites? From top online Marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sears, Rakuten, Newegg, Wayfair, Overstock, etc., To Comparison Shopping Engines like Google Shopping, Nextag, PriceGrabber, Shopzilla, To Affiliate Networks Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Link Share - integrate with these big names by putting your trust on ChannelSale. Hire our CS-Cart plugin services at affordable rates.
When you rely on ChannelSale, you ensure optimum level of exposure of your business in top global marketplaces, CSE’s and affiliate networks! ChannelSale is continuously adapting to the dynamic and ever-changing technological landscape, so that offering you premium product data feed management services, becomes easy. Via our automated product listing service, retailers/ online sellers can reach out to their targeted customers in a broader way.
Click to enlarge
Why choose ChannelSale?
- We synchronize and streamline the varied product listings of your business in a compact way
- Your products reach out to the innumerable shoppers only at the right profit yielding shopping engines through us
- Engage in efficient product catalog management with ChannelSale
- With us say ‘NO’ to disorganized integration and erroneous data transfer
- We enable in converting voluminous traffic and to double up your profit graph
- Keeping a tab on product-performances and the top-selling ones gets simpler
- Our real-time inventory services help you to be vigilant about the Store Keeping Unit level performance of your product inventory
- Skilled personal support team to assist you throughout
- Get 2 comparison shopping engines Sort Price, Bing Shopping setup costing $198 for free with CS-Cart plugin integration with no recurring fee for first month, followed by $149 per month for upto 10k sku’s, add $20 per month for next additional 5k sku’s.
With us, your prospective buyers can only change to potential customers!
ChannelSale CS-Cart Integration Features
- ChannelSale can retrieve your product listings via API-XML from CS-Cart and further synchronize them across all the top online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and affiliate networks.
- Supports simple or multi-variation products / parent–child relationships. Products can have multiple sizes, colors, material type etc.
- Have variable pricing for each marketplace / shopping engine, or retrieve your Amazon pricing to be sent to other shopping engines or markup pricing over cost price.
- Custom product data attributes are supported. In order to optimize the product listings on the shopping sites, the best practice is to include data for as many product attributes as available. Examples: Bullet point descriptions, search terms, video link, multiple warehouse inventory, gender, pattern etc.
- Real time inventory updates from / to CS-Cart plugin – avoids over-selling and under-selling issues. For example - If a product sells on Amazon, the updated remaining quantity in hand would reflect in your ChannelSale account and further on CS-Cart.
- Business rules available to easily suppress products that are to be excluded from being sent to specific shopping sites.
- Add on custom automated business rules to modify product data such as merge fields, add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
- Centrally manage all orders. Export CS-Cart orders to third party order fulfillment platforms / dropshipper’s, Fulfilled by Amazon, or to suppliers.
- In conjunction, continue using third party applications such as shipping order fulfillment software examples StoneEdge, ShipWorks, ShipStation etc., accounting software such as Quickbooks etc.
To know more, or speak to one of our Client Service Executives, reach us on phone
+1-866-709-9495 or email