Shopify was founded in 2006. In 2014, Shopify powers over 120,000 online retailers,
the platform lets users easily and quickly create their own online store, without
all the technical work involved in developing their own website, or the huge expense
of having someone else build it. Merchants can use Shopify to manage all aspects
of their shops: uploading products, customizing the design, accepting credit cards,
and viewing their incoming orders and completed transactions.
Channel Sale’s pre-compatible integration with Shopify can help you reap the rewards
out of this web store solution. Are you an Shopify seller in need of promoting your
business effectively across multiple shopping sites? From top online Marketplaces
like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sears, Rakuten, Newegg, Wayfair, Overstock, etc., To
Comparison Shopping Engines like Google Shopping, Nextag, PriceGrabber, Shopzilla,
To Affiliate Networks Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Link Share - integrate
with these big names by putting your trust on Channel Sale. Hire our Shopify plugin
services at affordable rates.
When you rely on Channel Sale, you ensure optimum level of exposure of your business
in top global marketplaces, CSE’s and affiliate networks! Channel Sale is continuously
adapting to the dynamic and ever-changing technological landscape, so that offering
you premium product data feed management services, becomes easy. Via our automated
product listing service, retailers/ online sellers can reach out to their targeted
customers in a broader way.
Click to enlarge
Why choose Channel Sale?
- We synchronize and streamline the varied product listings of your business in a
- Your products reach out to the innumerable shoppers only at the right profit yielding
shopping engines through us
- Engage in efficient product catalog management with Channel Sale
- With us say ‘NO’ to disorganized integration and erroneous data transfer
- We enable in converting voluminous traffic and to double up your profit graph
- Keeping a tab on product-performances and the top-selling ones gets simpler
- Our real-time inventory services help you to be vigilant about the Store Keeping
Unit level performance of your product inventory
- Skilled personal support team to assist you throughout
- Get 2 comparison shopping engines Sort Price, Bing Shopping setup costing $198 for
free with Shopify plugin integration with no recurring fee for first month, followed
by $149 per month for upto 10k sku’s, add $20 per month for next additional 5k sku’s.
With us, your prospective buyers can only change to potential customers!
ChannelSale Shopify Integration Features
- Supports multiple Shopify stores to list products, update inventory – all managed
through single interface of Channel Sale.
- 2 ways integration via Shopify API (Application Programming Interface), means you
can automatically bulk list products on Shopify via Channel Sale or the other way
around that is Channel Sale can retrieve your product listings from Shopify and
further synchronize them across all the top online marketplaces, comparison shopping
engines and affiliate networks.
- Supports simple or multi-variation products / parent–child relationships. Products
can have multiple sizes, colors, material type etc.
- Have variable pricing for each marketplace / shopping engine, or retrieve your Amazon
pricing to be sent to other shopping engines or markup pricing over cost price.
- Custom product data attributes are supported. In order to optimize the product listings
on the shopping sites, the best practice is to include data for as many product
attributes as available. Examples: Bullet point descriptions, search terms, video
link, multiple warehouse inventory, gender, pattern etc.
- Real time inventory updates from / to Shopify plugin – avoids over-selling and under-selling
issues. For example - If a product sells on Amazon, the updated remaining quantity
in hand would reflect in your Channel Sale account and further on Shopify.
- Business rules available to easily suppress products that are to be excluded from
being sent to specific shopping sites.
- Add on custom automated business rules to modify product data such as merge fields,
add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
- Centrally manage all orders. Export Shopify orders to third party order fulfillment
platforms / dropshipper’s, Fulfilled by Amazon, or to suppliers.
- In conjunction, continue using third party applications such as shipping order fulfillment
software examples StoneEdge, ShipWorks, ShipStation etc., accounting software such
as Quickbooks etc.
To know more, or speak to one of our Client Service Executives, reach us on phone
+1-866-709-9495 or email