The more the exposure, the better are the sales that you can make in the world of ecommerce. Etsy is one of the largest and most popular marketplaces online that you can make use of. With the help of our Shopify Etsy integration services, you can easily boost your online product sales and increase your revenues. At ChannelSale, we make use of state of the art software management tools to integrate your Shopify store with the Etsy platform and push your sales up!
Our marketing experts ensure that our integration services are complemented by multi-channel promotional strategies, which can increase the visibility for your store products across the widest number of platforms over the internet. Our use of advanced software tools such as Shopify Etsy extension ensures that the integration is smooth and flawless at all levels.
Our Shopify Etsy plugin can also help you manage various aspects of your store operations. Whether automated product listing or real-time inventory management, you can get help from us at all levels. Our round-the-clock services can assist you with tracking of your account, product stock update and more.
Why Should You Choose ChannelSale’s Shopify Etsy Integration Software?
- We can prepare native Shopify orders for every order that is generated on Etsy, by using our Shopify Etsy app.
- We can prepare variable pricing for varied marketplaces, such as Etsy, and even mark up costs for all your store products for different online shopping engines.
- We can handle the sales of any kind of item, irrespective of the size, shape, type or colour. Whether you have multi-variational products, kits, bundles, varied, single or group items to sell, we can support you.
- We use Shopify Etsy connector and granular level item category mappings in order to synchronize your store items with apt product categories from Etsy.
- We establish a close relationship between Etsy and your ecommerce store, so that there is perfect sync between the two.
- We can offer shipping and order tracking management services, product stock updates, user logging activity updates and various other essential services needed for your store management.
Call us on +1-866-709-9495 or send a mail at email@example.com in order to contact any of the ChannelSale Client Service Executives for necessary assistance.