Walmart e commerce marketplace is a platform of opportunities for infinite reasons. The induction of 3P sellers has been one of the most crucial phases in the steady and speedy development of this marketplace allowing it to attain the second position in USA after Amazon.
Opening up of opportunities however, does not necessarily translate into immediate profits in the part of Walmart third party sellers considering the fact that the latter need to abide by a long list of rule only to maintain visibility and remain in the good books of this marketplace.
This basically requires the sellers to be thorough with the rules before approaching this platform in the first place. Here are 5 such rules that need to be taken into account urgently by all third party sellers from the first day on…
- Move on if your application is not accepted or is delayed for an indefinite period. Sometimes it is better to let go than hang onto an opportunity that can never be yours. Walmart.com is known for possessing a soft corner for category leaders and brand owners. If you are neither, it is remotely possible that your application will ever get green signal from the marketplace.
- Once accepted, set up and integrate flawlessly to have a healthy debut. Walmart.com has partnered with some of the most ingenious e commerce solution developers that are equipped to offer flawless head to toe integration services with the aid and assistance of top performing tools and software solutions. Unlike common belief, these solutions are very affordable, compact and comprehensive as well. Therefore, sellers need not think twice before approaching the same for the sake of achieving a healthy head start.
- Respect the rules established by Walmart especially with respect to product pricing. Walmart.com assures lowest price in all products across all product categories to its loyal buyers. Maintaining this rule thus critical for the sake of sustained visibility and high ranking.
- Using necessary tools and software solutions is important for gaining better visibility. This can be with respect to end to end multi channel integration like Magento eBay Walmart or for basic operational processes like listing, inventory / order management, review management, optimization or anything else for that matter.
- Amazon sellers need to be extra cautious all the time mainly because Walmart has laid out a special set of pre and post set up requisites particular to this lot. This is not only with respect to prices that need to be lesser in Walmart than in Amazon, but also with respect to driving more traffic to the former than the latter.