The online brand owners know the importance of making their e-marketing campaign to be armed with the right edge, where SMM plays a huge role. Social media marketing is not only about Facebook, Twitter but the big boys offering greater visual impact like Pinterest and Instagram, has become the buzzword now. The photo-sharing app Instagram owned by Facebook has come up with an interesting feature that is sure to grab the eyeballs of the e-sellers. The 15-second video clip that allows the online business owners to capsule their business propositions with a different stance is a biggest tool in their hand. The Vine application is its closer rival, but Instagram is catching the fancy of all.
- In terms of the time limit, short is crisp and smart with a higher communicating power. Vine which is a 6 seconds clip is too short for an online brand to reach out to its target audience. With 15 seconds, whether it is the behind the scene business scenario, any news about a product launch of a brand and the like, it is good enough to nab the attention of the target mass
- In terms of video filters, you get 13, while with Vine you have none
- With Instagram you get the scope to use a cover image, which needs to be clicked for watching a video. Vine has no such provisions.
- In terms of editing a video, for Instagram it is built-in to the app. While in Vine, you do not enjoy the video editing scope.
- In terms of video embedding, both Instagram and Vine offer HTML codes on web pages, but for Instagram it is a much smoother process
The Effective Tips for the Online Retailers
- It is crucial for the online retailers to tug at the heart strings of the targeted customers and sharing experiences can be a scoring point! It can be behind-the-scenes footage, any interesting sales news, new product entry into the market and the like.
- It is about swearing by the engagement norm of the targeted customers which can only higher the conversion rate for an e-seller.
- Updating your content with relevant posts on Instagram can pull quality traffic. With video brought to the forefront, adding that edge to the marketing campaign can become easy for the e-sellers.
- As an online business owner, you can use hashtags to make videos get viral so that it is shared easily
- Make a good use of Instagram’s filters to add that creative spark while composing the content of the videos
Many of the top brands and the small-sized business like Zappos, Sabo Skirt, Swarovski, Topshop and many more are jumping on the Instagram video bandwagon, so it’s your call, make the most of it!