In recent times, the internet has helped many budding entrepreneurs to use this platform to sell their products and build a good, stable online business. Hiked graphs can be seen in online sales, and business owners are increasingly becoming aware of the growing significance of digital marketing. It is essential to plan a strategy and implement it flawlessly to get excellent results. With a lot of global marketplaces available, these days like WooCommerce, eBay, Magento, Amazon and more, the sellers have a lot of avenues open for them. They can make the most of them set up their online business.
Many eCommerce enthusiasts are using WooCommerce platform to kickstart their business. They can also go for WooCommerce eBay integration that enables the sellers to upload and sell products on both WooCommerce and eBay platforms. Using a sophisticated integration tool, it becomes easier to integrate the inventory, price, order and many other relevant details about the product in an effortless manner.
The same holds true for Magento Amazon and Magento eBay Extension that helps Magento store owners to upload product from Magento to Amazon and eBay platforms. The admin can also easily import orders from Amazon and eBay marketplace to Magento converting them into regular Magento orders. The hassle-free upload of products has made things easier for the first-time sellers. The bulk management system is also used when handling the sale of bulk products. The sophisticated and state-of-the-art software solutions have helped many online merchants make the most of global online marketplaces.
The growing popularity of online shopping has given an excellent opportunity to small-time sellers to grow their business and promote their brand reaching out to a wider target audience. Many sellers have chosen Shopify, Magento or eBay as a sales channel partner. Integrating these channels with prominent marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc., can help improve their selling capabilities. To ensure seamless integration between two platforms, the market has a range of sophisticated software solutions. The software solution like Shopify Amazon App help in synching inventory from Shopify to Amazon. This help in making the business operations simpler and convenient for the sellers. The Shopify Admin section is going to show Amazon inventory directly.
Another popular integration is between Magento and eBay using Magento eBay extension. It helps in importing eBay products, orders, and categories in Magento. Multiple price rules can also be created by the admin for price update of the synched products automatically. eBay template is created for exporting the additional information about the product. It also makes it easier to export products from Magento to eBay.
eBay seller software help in inventory and listings management, reporting and fulfillment on eBay marketplace. In just a matter of a few seconds, the products are bulk listed on eBay. Listing options can be saved to make launching new listings easily and quickly. It also has a lot of features like Out of Stock Control, Global Shipping Program, International Shipping and more. The use of such sophisticated tools offers a lot of support to the online merchants.
Walmart e commerce marketplace is a platform of opportunities for infinite reasons. The induction of 3P sellers has been one of the most crucial phases in the steady and speedy development of this marketplace allowing it to attain the second position in USA after Amazon.
Opening up of opportunities however, does not necessarily translate into immediate profits in the part of Walmart third party sellers considering the fact that the latter need to abide by a long list of rule only to maintain visibility and remain in the good books of this marketplace.
This basically requires the sellers to be thorough with the rules before approaching this platform in the first place. Here are 5 such rules that need to be taken into account urgently by all third party sellers from the first day on…
- Move on if your application is not accepted or is delayed for an indefinite period. Sometimes it is better to let go than hang onto an opportunity that can never be yours. Walmart.com is known for possessing a soft corner for category leaders and brand owners. If you are neither, it is remotely possible that your application will ever get green signal from the marketplace.
- Once accepted, set up and integrate flawlessly to have a healthy debut. Walmart.com has partnered with some of the most ingenious e commerce solution developers that are equipped to offer flawless head to toe integration services with the aid and assistance of top performing tools and software solutions. Unlike common belief, these solutions are very affordable, compact and comprehensive as well. Therefore, sellers need not think twice before approaching the same for the sake of achieving a healthy head start.
- Respect the rules established by Walmart especially with respect to product pricing. Walmart.com assures lowest price in all products across all product categories to its loyal buyers. Maintaining this rule thus critical for the sake of sustained visibility and high ranking.
- Using necessary tools and software solutions is important for gaining better visibility. This can be with respect to end to end multi channel integration like Magento eBay Walmart or for basic operational processes like listing, inventory / order management, review management, optimization or anything else for that matter.
- Amazon sellers need to be extra cautious all the time mainly because Walmart has laid out a special set of pre and post set up requisites particular to this lot. This is not only with respect to prices that need to be lesser in Walmart than in Amazon, but also with respect to driving more traffic to the former than the latter.