Quality of Amazon selling and proportion of seller success is directly dependent upon the quality of inventory management in this marketplace. As has been witnessed over the past few years, problems like order defect rates increasing over 1% that is usually caused by order cancellation initiated by the sellers owing to over / under selling, can lead to immediate loss of ranking or suspension of the seller in this no nonsense marketplace.
Besides this, mismanaged Amazon inventory, especially those that are spread over multiple warehouses including FBA warehouses can directly result in profit drainage that can compromise monthly / annual revenues to a significant extent. To remain in the safer side of things, here are a few steps that sellers can embrace to initiate an yielding and harmonious inventory management process per se…
Always start with streamlined inventory to prevent over stocking –
Even if you are experiencing the best of demands, it will always work in your favor to maintain your inventory at a manageable level. Prevention of overstocking can instantly address a number of annoying issues starting with losing track of immobile inventory that eats up space and cost while not generating any income in return.
Maintain healthy relationship with the supply chain source –
Maintaining a healthy relationship with the supply chain source forms the back bone of maintaining streamlined inventory. This goes a very long way in proper demand prediction which helps sellers stock the right volume of inventory at the right time while generating maximum demand for the same.
Properly integrated feed management like Magento Amazon feed etc always helps in moving out the inventory faster which again contributes to lower warehouse costs and enhanced revenues.
Integrate with real time benefits –
Inventory integration is critical for third party Amazon sellers that do not receive any benefits from the marketplace in this respect. Approaching professional integration services is imperative for staying in tune with the evolution of the marketplace and its requirements. Real time inventory integration is one of the most important features that all sellers must insist upon for effortless yet error free performance.
Always use fee calculation tools –
Lastly, using fee calculation tools to manage inventory costs especially the super structure of FBA charges, can work wonders in terms of cost cutting and revenue management. While fee calculation tools are not intimately linked with the process of inventory management per se, they certainly add a boost to the entirety of the system for enhanced seller benefit.
Walmart e commerce marketplace is a platform of opportunities for infinite reasons. The induction of 3P sellers has been one of the most crucial phases in the steady and speedy development of this marketplace allowing it to attain the second position in USA after Amazon.
Opening up of opportunities however, does not necessarily translate into immediate profits in the part of Walmart third party sellers considering the fact that the latter need to abide by a long list of rule only to maintain visibility and remain in the good books of this marketplace.
This basically requires the sellers to be thorough with the rules before approaching this platform in the first place. Here are 5 such rules that need to be taken into account urgently by all third party sellers from the first day on…
- Move on if your application is not accepted or is delayed for an indefinite period. Sometimes it is better to let go than hang onto an opportunity that can never be yours. Walmart.com is known for possessing a soft corner for category leaders and brand owners. If you are neither, it is remotely possible that your application will ever get green signal from the marketplace.
- Once accepted, set up and integrate flawlessly to have a healthy debut. Walmart.com has partnered with some of the most ingenious e commerce solution developers that are equipped to offer flawless head to toe integration services with the aid and assistance of top performing tools and software solutions. Unlike common belief, these solutions are very affordable, compact and comprehensive as well. Therefore, sellers need not think twice before approaching the same for the sake of achieving a healthy head start.
- Respect the rules established by Walmart especially with respect to product pricing. Walmart.com assures lowest price in all products across all product categories to its loyal buyers. Maintaining this rule thus critical for the sake of sustained visibility and high ranking.
- Using necessary tools and software solutions is important for gaining better visibility. This can be with respect to end to end multi channel integration like Magento eBay Walmart or for basic operational processes like listing, inventory / order management, review management, optimization or anything else for that matter.
- Amazon sellers need to be extra cautious all the time mainly because Walmart has laid out a special set of pre and post set up requisites particular to this lot. This is not only with respect to prices that need to be lesser in Walmart than in Amazon, but also with respect to driving more traffic to the former than the latter.
In the very recent past, thousands of smaller and often cash crunched sellers in eBay and Amazon dreaded approaching advanced tools and softwares solutions to improve the scope and performance of their business. However, all thanks to the extended efforts of new age e commerce solution developers that the very landscape of eBay Amazon tools has transformed for the better. At this moment, 5 very relatable reasons can be stated why this group of sellers is ever more confident as far as approaching these improved, innovative and evolved solutions is concerned…
From the time ecommerce tools made their debut till today, there has been massive improvements as far as affordability of these options is concerned. Right now, sellers can actually avail highly functional solutions at cheaper and justifiable prices.
Suitable features –
Smaller sellers usually do not need very high end features that larger and more voluminous sellers often require. Availability of tools with moderate automation features as well as utility enhancement features these days has made it ever more convenient for the former to approach the same.
Easy and comprehensive usage –
More often than not smaller sellers need to rely on themselves when it comes to installing and integrating the eBay Amazon tools with their respective operative systems. This is mostly for the sake of saving costs that are associated with hiring professionals for handling the task on behalf of them.
The aspect of ease and comprehensiveness in usage, installation and integration of these tools has played its part in making smaller sellers fall in love with these solutions. Professional support however, is necessary for serious integrations like eBay Walmart Bigcommerce syncing etc.
Approachable customer support –
More often than not, cheaper or free tools and software solutions do not come with end to end customer support. For a very long time this was a pivotal reason why smaller sellers did not approach these support systems. At present, many innovative e commerce solution providers have come up with suitable customer support plans that can help sellers avail the necessary assistance as and when they require.
Possibility to enhance scope of business –
Almost all ecommerce solutions these days have evolved enough to include ample possibilities to enhance the scope of the concerned businesses. This has allowed many smaller ventures to expand beyond their existing limits while attempting a greater boost in terms of growth and profits. There could be no better reason for sellers to love these softwares a little more every passing day.